Two evening events at Autodesk Gallery pop-up, Paris
In 2014, we teamed up with Autodesk to explore how evolutions in the creative industries are revitalizing the contemporary urban space. On October 14 and 22 we hosted two special events at the Autodesk Gallery pop-up in Paris, bringing together cutting edge designers and innovators from across Europe to talk about Making the Future City.
October 14, 2014 | Making the future city: an evening with Odile Decq
What role will architects, designers and makers play in shaping the city of tomorrow? We invited renowned French architect Odile Decq to share her bold and distinctive vision of a more creative, dynamic 21st century metropolis.
October 22, 2014 | Making the future city: One hour with five innovators
In this fast-paced, inspiring evening, five designers and innovators presented how they are making the city of tomorrow.
- Andy Merritt, Co-founder, Makerversity, London
- Ekim Tan, Founder, Play the City, Amsterdam/Istanbul
- Alastair Parvin, Co-founder, Wikihouse, London
- Samuel Remy, Co-founder, WoMa, Paris
- Alix Armour, Co-founder, Nimble Scooters, Paris/California
Moderator: Thibaut Thomas, Communication and digital strategies consultant